Insulated Hinged Door for temperatures until -40º C
Note: This door is also available with a fire-rating EI2-60 until -25º C, specially for cold rooms and freezer rooms, where a fire-rated installation is necessary. This avoids expensive solutions like double doors and panels.
Insulated hinged doors with central lock or 3-pointed lock, for chill rooms and freezer rooms. Shock resisting polyamide hardware, optionally in stainless steel. Handle with internal deblockade, optionally with lock
Standard frame silver polished anodised aluminum., with grey PVC thermal break. Heater cable for low temperature doors. With or without stainless steel threshold plate. Prepared to embrace panel or for brickwork installation. Optionally meat rail opening.
The leaf is composed of a silver polished anodised aluminum surrounding with an internal PVC profile to guarantee the thermal break and special hermetic gaskets. The leaf insulation is made of polyurethane with a density of 40-45 kg/m3.
- Hinged door for chill rooms
- Shock resisting polyamide hardware
- Finish of the leaf to be chosen between white painted steel, PVC, stainless steel, or polyester
- Dimensions on request
- Injected polyurethane insulation with a conductivity coefficient of 0,022 w/m*ºC.
- Polyurethane with a density of 40-45 kg/m3.
- 0,6 mm steel thickness for all finishes except polyester where it is 3mm.
- Frame and surrounding manufactured in 6063 aluminum alloy, T-5 treatment, silver polished anodised aluminum (class 15)