The model A2G-52 dual differential pressure transmitter combines two differential pressure transmitters in one instrument, so that pressure can be measured from two different control points.
The model A2G-52 has a Modbus® interface and an input interface. By using the input interface, up to two passive temperature sensors or an analogue 0 ... 10 V signal can be connected directly to the measuring instrument. Thus, the use of cost-intensive active temperature transmitters can be dispensed with and the costs for material and mounting can be reduced.
- For monitoring air, non-inflammable and non-aggressive gases
- Fan, blower and filter monitoring
- Pressure and flow monitoring
- Monitoring and control of valves and air shutters
- Pressure monitoring in clean rooms
- Simple mounting
- Two differential pressure sensors in one instrument
- Two inputs for temperature sensors or analogue signal
- With Modbus® interface
- Two-line LC display for the direct reading of both pressure values