The model A2G-90 differential pressure gauge with pressure switch is a combination of the Eco model A2G-05 differential pressure gauge and the model A2G-40 differential pressure switch, which have been fitted within a compact plastic case.
The case is made from plastic (ABS) and with all connections built in. The cover is screwed on. All versions have an ingress protection of IP65 (per EN/IEC 60529).
The A2G-90 is ideally suited wherever an analogue display (e.g. for local control) and a switching output (e.g. for direct connection to a higher-level controller) are required.
- For monitoring the differential pressure of air and other non-inflammable and non-aggressive gase
- Monitoring of air filters, blowers, industrial cooling circuits, flows in ventilation ducts and the control of air and fire shutters
- Compact indicator and pressure switch fitted within a plastic cas
- Single-pole micro switch (change-over contact)
- Switch point adjustable when installed
- All connections already pre-assembled