- General-purpose instruments for gaseous, liquid and highly-viscous media
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning applications
- Machine building and plant construction
- Power engineering, renewable energies
- Building services
- Case and stem from stainless steel
- Nominal size 63, 100
- Scale range -40 ... +250°C
- Easy-to-read analogue indication
- Electrical output signal e.g. 4 ... 20 mA
At any point where the process temperature must be displayed locally and there is a requirement to simultaneously transmit the signal to a central controller or remote control room, the model TGT70 intelliTHERM® can be used.
Through the combination of a mechanical measuring system and precise electronic signal processing, the process temperature can be read securely, even if the power supply is lost.
The built-in Bourdon tube system generates a rotational pointer movement that is proportional to the temperature. An electronic angle encoder (non-contact, and therefore completely free from wear and friction) determines the position of the instrument pointer. From this, the electrical output signal, proportional to the temperature, is produced. The basis of the intelliTHERM® comes from instrument variants derived from the the model 70 expansion thermometers.