Water cooled condensers with liquid receiver ensure cooling, condensation and storage of refrigerant in refrigerating and air conditioning installations.
They also allow storage of the refrigerant, in order to compensate volume variations due to the opening and closing sequences of the expansion valve.
Heat exchange is carried out by a water circulation inside a very high performance finned copper tubing coil.
- Water cooled condensers with receiver are supplied perfectly clean and dried.
- They still offer both following connection possibilities for the refrigerant:
- Outside of the connections to screw.
- Inside of the connections to braze.
- Very high performance heat exchangers.
- Low water consumptions.
- A wide range of accessories is available:
- Rotalock stop valves, with connections to screw or to braze.
- Rotalock connections with possibility of diameter reductions and with connections to screw or to braze.
- Reduction of the quantity of the refrigerant in the circuit compared to installations with air cooled condensers.
- GOST certified product.