Eight-channels temperature recorder which allows, for each channel, to monitor and record, at regular intervals, temperature and alarm events. It allows visualization of registered data directly on the LCD display or theirs download on personal computer by an USB key.
• Datalogger function up to 8 temperaturesfor storage and distribution cold rooms of deep-frozen food products.
• Module for communication with printer Custom MY Printer A or smartphone (Android).
• Battery backup up to 40 hours.
• EN 12830 compliant.
• Allows up to eight temperatures within the -45°C - +99 °C interval to be recorded at regular intervals.
• Temperatures visualization up to 1 year with cyclic memory (only the oldest data are overwritten).
• Recorded temperatures can be displayed on the LCD screen.
• The temperature alarm history can be viewed separately to keep track of past alarms (as requested by HACCP).
• USB slot built into controller for data downloads.
• Software updating from USB.
• TeleNET free software to download data on personal computer.
•The ABS housing can easily be installed and wall- mounted and features an Ip65 protection rating.
• Calibration certificate enclosed.
Other products from
PLUSR EXPERT DL8 Datalogger is assigned to following product groups:
- Components for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps (898)
- Instrumentation, control and automation (ICA) (303)
- Accessories / Tools (422)
- Products - Plants - Systems - Applications (887)