Danfoss Electronic Controls:
The new EKC 202C MS NTC multipurpose controller offers unmatched flexibility for quick and easy drop-in replacement.
By adapting the well-know EKC202C controller Danfoss presents the brand new EKC202C-MS to support many of the leading brands of NTC sensors, up to 10kΩ.
The EKC202C-MS can be easily and quickly dropped-in to replace alternative brands of similar controllers in existing systems (on sites or within production assembly processes), while reusing the installed NTC sensors.
Less storage space and simply selection
Only one single code number is all that is needed to cover a wide array of refrigeration applications and to replace many of the different controller brands, simplifying your selection and reducing the space needed for storage in your van or stock. The EKC 202C-MS controller can be used from control of air temperatures and defrost to more advanced applications, including control of lights and fans
Save time through easy mounting and quick programming
Integrated mounting brackets makes panel mounting fast and easy and the use of the programming Key EKA 183A makes copying the settings from one EKC controller to another EKC controller, of the same type, quick and simple.
Features and benefits:
- Sensors: Multiple NTC sensor support: Applicable for NTC sensors from Danfoss and other suppliers.
- Integrated refrigeration-technical functions
- Defrost on demand in 1:1 systems
- Buttons and seal imbedded in the front
- IP65 density from the front panel
- Digital input for either:
- Door contact function with alarm
- Defrost start
- Start/stop of regulation
- Night operation
- Change-over between two temperature reference
- Case cleaning function
- Instant programming via programming key