Adjustable differential pressure switch for monitoring overpressure, vacuum and differential pressure of air or other non-combustible, non-aggressive gases. Possible fields of application include:
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators
- Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits
- Overheating protection for fan heaters
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts
- Controlling air and fire-protection flaps
- Frost protection for heat exchangers
- 10 kPa for all pressure ranges.
- Air, non-combustible and non-aggressive gases.
- Medium and ambient temperature from –20°C to +85°C.
- Storage temperature from –40°C to +85°C.
- Silicone, tempered at 200°C, free of gas emissions.
- Other materials available on request.
2 plastic pipe connection pieces (P1 and P2), external diameter 6.0 mm:
- P1 for connection to higher pressure (marked +)
- P2 for connection to lower pressure (marked –)
- Switch body made of PA 6.6.
- Cover made of PS.
- With cover 150 g
- Without cover 110 g
Mechanical working life
- Over 106 switching operations.
- Standard version max. 1.0 A (0.4 A) / 250 VAC
- Low-voltage version max. 0.1 A / 24 VDC
- AMP flat plug 6.3 mm x 0.8 mm in accordance with DIN 46244 or push-on screw terminals.
- Cable conduit PG-11 or M20x1.5 with cable strain relief.