Official corrosion test certificates are available. The good corrosion-inhibiting properties of Antifrogen® SOL HT water mixtures decrease - as might be expected - with increasing water content.
- Based on higher boiling glycols plus anti-corrosion additives
- Premixed with deionized water (frost resistance: -23 °C)
- Permanent usage temperatures: approx. -23 to +200 °C
- Typical applications: Solar heating systems, even highly stressed collectors with vacuum tubes resp. solar heating systems exposed to high thermal loads
- The corrosion inhibitor formulation is phosphate-, borate- and nitrite free
- The optimization of the corrosion inhibition system was performed without the use of CMR-substances (cancerogenic, mutagenic, reprotoxic)