The CAM and CAMR range of HERMETIC pumps are completely closed. They operate using the canned motor principle which removes the need for any shaft seal. The CAM and CAMR ranges have been developed especially for the refrigeration applications, their features include:
- Low NPSH values
- Pump built in two to five stages to suit the application
- Able to pump 14 m3/h with a suction head of only 1,0 m
- Suitable for pumping ammonia, freons and other refrigerants
- The machines were examined by several classification companies and also have approval for use on ships.
The CAMR range is a special version of the CAM 2 range designed for compact plants with small collecting vessels.
The design enables:
- Space saving by mounting the pump directly under the vessel
- Escaping of gas through the suction port, allowing shorter re-starting times
- The hydraulic data and NPSH value are identical to the CAM 2
The pumps use multistage impeller mounted directly on an integral induction motor.
- Capacity Q: max. 35 m3/h
- Head H: max. 130 m.c.l.
Liquid gases as e.g. R 717 (NH3), R 22 (Frigen), CO2, R 134a, R 404a, R 11, R 12, baysilone (M3, M5), methanol, silicon oil KT3, syltherm, lithium bromide. In principle the refrigeration pumps are suitable for use with all refrigerant liquids. Please consult for any fluids not listed above.