- Industrial water chiller down to 0,5°C,
- Constant water temperature up to the end of the melting period due to constant ice surface,
- Excellent heat transfer of this water cooler, because of high turbulence,
- Safe operation, becauce no moving parts inside the tank,
- Low space requirement,
- All parts in contact with water made of SS 304,
- Cooling water system with optimal oil rectification.
- Capacity from 50 to 1500 kWh,
- Refrigerants: R22, R134a, R404a, NH3, Brine.
- Chemical industry,
- Food industry,
- Dough- and noodle processing,
- Bakery industry.
This standard range is based on more than fifty years of BUCO experience in the design of customer ice storage waterchillers and thermal cooling. Ice banks are trickle charged energy storage systems. As with an electric battery, an ice bank is used to reduce the size and cost of compressor, its power consumption and its running cost.