E.W. Gohl GmbH - Permanently Good Cooling -
For more than 55 years, E.W. Gohl GmbH has been synonymous with cooling systems of the highest possible quality. We maintain this standard through a relentless focus on the market's evolving requirements. The results are innovative products and individualized service for our customers.
We pursue new avenues of design, based on our experience from delivering 60,000 cooling tower cells to customers in 35 countries.
- Dry cooler with adiabatic pre-cooling – A revolution in cooling technology: does not require water conditioning, produces no aerosols, and has a very high switchover point.
- EC ventilators – The latest technology: energy savings of up to 30%, very quiet, straightforward regulation when used as axial and radial fans.
- DTC ecoTec - Innovative design: Flawless integration of components and optimized air distribution maximize efficiency of the system. Straightforward accessibility and a reduced number of components keep service expenses low.
We repeatedly subject our services to testing and confirmation by qualified independent institutes.
- CTI + Eurovent certified cooling towers deliver guaranteed performance values.
- Hygienic designs, documentation, and materials tested according to VDI 2047/2 by the “Hygiene Institut des Ruhrgebiets”.
- Gohl's whirl-sintering coating process complies with highest corrosion category C-5M, as confirmed by “Institut für Korrosionsschutz” Dresden GmbH.
A comprehensive product range, modular construction, and an extensive range of accessories ensure that you will always receive just the right solution for your application.
- Industrial cooling
- Cooling for climate control
- Designed for heavy duty use
- For stringent hygienic requirements
- Indoor and outdoor installation
- Radial or axial ventilator
- Cooling towers with open and closed circuits
- Hybrid coolers
- Dry cooler with adiabatic pre-cooling
Areas of competency
E.W. Gohl GmbH is a company with expertise in innovative cooling solutions. Our team consists of skilled installers, qualified engineers, and experienced technicians.
- Research and development with a technical testing laboratory
- Planning and configuration with a proprietary product configurator
- Web-based efficiency calculator based on VDMA uniformity sheet 24659
- Regionally located sales employees who support planning of new cooling tower projects and after-sales service
- After-sales service: spare parts, assembly, service, maintenance, and refurbishment