Our special position in the market is due to the fact that we have always assimilated engineering science and thermodynamics optimally in the various manufacturing processes.
Thermodynamicists, mechanical engineers and welding engineers define the dimensioning, design and construction of customised heat exchanger panels and systems in materials ranging from mild and austenitic steels through to titanium, and ensure successful use of their work worldwide.
Continuously optimised design programs for thermotechnical and pressure loss calculations , as well as application criteria indicate whether it is better to use electric resistance welding, f. e. for optimum surface shape or the latest in modern laser welding methods to offer the best panel solution for our customers in terms of quality and function.
In doing so they fall back on production engineering expertise and calculations developed in the course of the past hundred years that are still being continuously optimised in an ongoing process.
Our BUCO products are not a simplified copy, but the "original". These originals have a long way of development and optimization behind, which is why they are appreciated in the international markets from our customers.
In the perception of our customers, the Buco produkt stands for:
- Technical and process-oriented consulting
- Thermodynamic efficiency
- Best value for money
- Reliable time of delivery
- Performance guaranteed
- Quality, operating safety and longevit
- Application Engineering and Design
- Experienced engineers as consultants for your process
- All heat exchangers with individual process calculations
- GOST-, PED-, TÜV-, or ASME-Certification
HTT BUCO Products:
Heat exchange panel systems, stainless steel - open type, used for:
- Cooling to next the freezing point
- Heat exchange with poluted liqiuds
- When regular and easy cleaning is required
- Storing cooling capacity in ice
- Making chip ice
Industrial chilling of food:
- Fish, Meat, Poultry
- Fruit, Vegetables
- Milk, Milk products
- Softdrink production
- Production of baked goods
Chilling in the production of:
Evaporator systems for heat pumps at lowest water temperatures
Buco products have kept their market position stable for over 100 years. Form your own opinion on our technical know-how and services - talk to our engineers !
Buco Wärmeaustauscher International GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Components for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps (696)
- Products - Plants - Systems - Applications (633)
- Services (254)