Products of ILK Dresden gGmbH Institut für Luft- und Kältetechnik gemeinnützige Gesellschaft mbH (1)
The ILK Dresden is an independent and free research enterprise with the legal status of a non-profit limited liability company.
With its staff of 120, the ILK Dresden conducts industry-related research, development and technology transfer in the wide range of air handling and refrigeration technologies and their applications including related scientific and technical fields, such as
- Cryogenics and cryophysics
- Cryomedicine and cryobiology
- Refrigeration and refrigerating equipment
- Heat pump technology
- Heat and mass transfer
- Refrigerants and working fluids
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, including fluid mechanics and acoustics
- Air pollution control, particle separation, clean air technology
- Utilisation of solar energy
- Applied energy engineering, energy recovery
- Water purification, desalination
- Material engineering
- Measurement and control technology
- Sensor development
The ILK Dresden works as a commercial research & development company for all interested businesses and institutions of the related and applied branches as well as for the supplying industries.
The total service portfolio of the ILK comprises:
- Free contract research
- Process and product development
- Studies, consulting and expertises
- Scientific technical services, as well as experimental testing and analyses and investigations of facilities, components and materials acc. to international standards
- Innovative planning, mainly HVAC
- Manufacturing and prototyping, especially the development and manufacturing of test stands
The ILK Dresden is structured into main departments. These departments comprise different fields of technology, which are subdivided into technical departments and working groups.
The ILK Dresden has at its disposal an experimental test area of 3000 m2 with 60 experimental und test facilities as well as 25 scientific and technical laboratories.
The ILK Dresden is certified according to ISO 9001.
The ILK Dresden is an active member of various associations and societies.
Further training and education of students at the ILK Dresden is facilitated by ILK’s numerous contacts with universities and university of applied sciences in the form of conducting and supervising internships and diploma projects.
The sole shareholder of ILK Dresden is the "Gemeinnützige Förderverein zur Förderung der Luft- und Kältetechnik e.V.". So the incorporated promotion association of ILK possesses an important rate for the long-term safeguarding of the neutrality of the ILK technology company to mean a firm and branche independency as well as for the safeguarding of the non-profit character of ILK.
In addition to the promotion of the distribution of latest sientific achievments on the special fields of ILK there is also the promotion of young academics amongst others by the reward of excellent student`s activities.
ILK Dresden gGmbH Institut für Luft- und Kältetechnik gemeinnützige Gesellschaft mbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Components for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps (910)
- Instrumentation, control and automation (ICA) (303)
- Products - Plants - Systems - Applications (914)
- Services (358)