At Nano Environmental Technology (NET Srl), we have done all the hard work to ensure an easy and reliable measurement of refrigerant gases.
Our miniature IREF-P sensors contain high performance MEMS Infrared sources and sensitive detectors, coupled with sophisticated drive circuitry to provide a table, linear and temperature compensated voltage and digital outputs.
The base features of the IREF-P sensors are:
- Miniature 32mm (1.26”) diameter industry standard package
- Standard pinout
- Complete control of the device via digital communication, with modbus protocol
- Very fast response
- Measurement in the ppm range
- High stability and robustness.
- SIL2 (TUV approval)
- Competitive price position
- Compliant with forthcoming refrigerant legislation changes
- Completely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Also capable of measuring SF6, an inerting gas
Other options include 4-20mA transmitter, ATEX/IECEx and IP65 certified enclosures and built-in gas inlets for aspiration applications.
Visit our website: www.nenvitech.com
For specific questions and offers, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other products from
Keep cool and keep cooling systems safe and efficient with NET INFRA-RED SENSORS is assigned to following product groups:
- Instrumentation, control and automation (ICA) (292)
- Products - Plants - Systems - Applications (787)
- Components for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps (846)
- Fluids (188)
- Accessories / Tools (420)
- Services (310)