Natural cooling has never been so cool!
The InterCooller® has been designed to provide cooling and ventilation for commercial and industrial spaces. The cooling technology is based on a two-stage cooling principle: indirect/direct evaporative cooling.
Modern plants require controlled mechanical ventilation to displace polluted indoor air and create a healthy environment. The InterCooller® ensures that the right amount of fresh outdoor air is supplied to the plant during working hours, all year round.
During the summer season, the fresh air can be actively cooled to guarantee a stable and comfortable indoor climate with negligible power consumption compared to traditional air conditioning systems.
Indirect/direct evaporative cooling is a natural cooling method that cools the ambient air in two steps:
- First, the ambient air is pre-cooled by a heat exchanger, without adding humidity, resulting in a lower wet-bulb temperature.
- Second, the ambient air is further cooled down by our OXYVAP® evaporative media and approaches the wet-bulb temperature of the air that is pre-cooled by the heat exchanger.
Advantages of indirect/direct evaporative cooling:
- Supplies up to 6 °C lower supply temperatures compared to high efficiency direct evaporative coolers.
- Adds less humidity to the air (typically 30-50% less) compared to direct evaporative coolers.
- Has a reduced water and electricity consumption.
Intelligent and intuitive control system
The InterCooller® control system guarantees maximum efficiency and minimum water use under all conditions. It precisely monitors ambient temperature, ambient humidity and indoor temperature.
Two models available
The InterCooller® is available in two sizes: the D6500 and the D15000, which supply 6.500 m3/h and 15.000 m3/h respectively. With outdoor conditions at 35 °C with 30% relative humidity the D6500 has a cooling power of 38 kW and the D15000 delivers 88 kW of cooling performance.
OXYCOM is a Dutch company specialized in the development and production of components for
- Adiabatic cooling
- Indirect evaporative cooling
- Dew point cooling
- Heat recovery
For sales enquiries you may contact Emile Frantzen at email@example.com or call +46 70 344 5082.