A range of products serving many needs
Mastery of its thermochemical process has allowed COLDWAY to develop a whole industrial range of containers, isothermal, refrigerated and independent, without any electrical connection, allowing storage and transport of temperature-sensitive products at the desired temperature over time spans ranging from 24 to 48 hours of stand-alone operation.
The thermochemical system is linked to a printed circuit board and software ensuring maintenance, regulation and traceability of a temperature within + or – 2°C for the transported products. The product ranges developed by COLDWAY thus comply perfectly with regulatory requirements particularly in terms of precise temperature regulation, also known as "temperature-controlled transport", while offering users extensive freedom both in the transport circuits and vehicles used.
More than 800 containers equipped with the COLDWAY technology are used to date by more than 300 customers in France and in 33 countries in the health, food and transport logistics sector.
COLDWAY's product portfolio is organised around two major product categories in order to cover a broad spectrum of customer needs
- The Alcatherm range: mobile isothermal containers equipped with a thermochemical system
- The long-term transport and storage products using conventional technologies
The Alcatherm range: mobile isothermal containers equipped with the thermochemical system
Alcatherm is a complete range of containers equipped with the thermochemical system and fulfilling the requirements of markets such as healthcare and food.
The Alcatherm containers (of a volume between 35 and 900 litres) are the first to generate cold fully independently, without the aid of any electric power supply (between 6 and 48 h). Quick and easy to use, they do not require any preparation and offer a solution combining autonomy, performance and traceability. They fulfil the strictest physical and logistic requirements of the cold chain, particularly collection or delivery by road of temperature-sensitive products requiring frequent stops, while protecting the environment:
- Precise temperature regulation to ± 2°C under the most extreme conditions (heatwave, harsh winter…).
- Silent ventilated refrigeration even with the vehicle at a standstill, allowing compensation of door opening for deliveries with frequent stops.
- Reliable and robust system calling for very little maintenance.
- On-board traceability system allowing recording of the internal temperature of the box during transport and detection of door opening.
- Use on a standard vehicle without any need for specific equipment or excess fuel consumption.
- Possibility of using electric vehicles.
- Readily interchangeable containers for adaptation to needs (heat / cold) and to the volumes transported.