This new type of silicone compound ABRATOP® is extremely resistant to abrasion and tearing as well as suitable for permanent temperatures of up to +250°C.
A compound with characteristics of standard cables with an additional glass fiber or polyester braiding on top.
With sections starting from 0,22 mm² and a maximum of 70 mm² any industrial requirement is covered.
- Resistant to low and high temperatures from -60°C up to +250°C
- Copper conductors in rigid or highly flexible class 6 and wires in 0,05 mm each for fixed installations or mobile cable handlers as well as in robotics.
- High-strength silicone compound resistant to abrasion and tearing.
- High tensile strength from 6,0 - 10,0 MPa and elongation before breaking at 200%/250%.
- Smallest sections from 0,22 mm² for sensor cables and up to 50 mm².