our standard regarding silicone insulated cables and wires for temperatures ranging from -60°C up to +250°C.
With sections starting at 0,05 mm² and a maximum of 630 mm² or an outer cable diameter of 55 mm at the most, we cover any industrial need.
For flexible or fixed installation, as well as all different kind of types, e.g. tear resistant, food industry, self-extinguishing, high temperatures, ceramic parts and many more.
SILTOP® VDE, HAR and UL/C are certified accordingly and therefore can be used all around the world.
The Schaffroth GmbH as a manufacturer has more than 100 approvals for all kind of requirements.
- Resistant to low and high temperatures from -60°C up to +250°C.
- Copper conductors in rigid or highly flexible class 6 and wires in 0,05 mm each for fixed installations or mobile cable handlers as well as in robotics.
- Customized silicone compound to suit a variety of applications
- Combinable with self-extinguishing characters, ceramic or others, in order to meet required fire safety regulations.
- Single or double insulated for applications with up to 40kV.
- National and international approvals, e.g. VDE, HAR, UL/C.
Smallest sections from 0,05 mm² for sensor cables and up to 630 mm² for power plants.