The software simulates the thermal behaviour of a building at an hourly resolution. Accurate information about the behaviour of a building at any desired point in time can be calculated from the detailed building characteristics, usage profiles and location-specific climate data.
- Dynamic 2D/3D modelling
- Calculation of the transient thermal response of rooms and buildings (in accordance with the German VDI 6007 standard)
- Presentation of temperature curves (indoor air, outdoor air, perceived temperature, etc.)
- Identification of over- or under-heating hours
- Generation of detailed outputs, including graphical reports and CSV tables
- Effects of shading caused by neighbouring objects such as buildings, trees etc.
- Quickly assign rooms to pre-defined zones or add user-defined zones
- IFC and gbXML import and export (optional)
New in the 3D version:
- Checks compliance with summer overheating protection in accordance with the DIN 4108-2 standard for simulation
- Import and export of DWG/DXF drawings
Additional cooling load module:
A cooling load calculation (in accordance with the German VDI 2078 standard) can be carried out based on the building simulation results.