- 30% energy saving
- Very low sound values
- Sustainably low operating costs
- Maintenance-free EC fans
- Spacious access for maintenance and care
- Best hygiene conditions in accordance with VDI 2047/2
The innovative, maintenance-optimised design of the DTC ecoTec combines the advantages of the indispensable wet cooling towers with the increased requirements for hygiene and economical operation.
The result is maximum energy efficiency with low power consumption and high system efficiency. An optimised cooling capacity and an aerodynamically integrated fan system with low air speeds results in a 30% saving on energy and an extremely low noise level (noise reduction around 10 dB). The use of a new water distribution system with turbulators performs optimal water distribution without nozzle inlet pressure.
The design makes maintenance and care easier and guarantees thorough cleaning and disinfection of the wet system and the fan. The uncomplicated access via maintenance door and gangways as well as the maintenance-free fans considerably reduces the required effort.
Guaranteed quality by Eurovent and CTI certification
The new wet cooling tower system is based on the latest calculation methods of thermodynamic performance design. Energy intake and cooling performance of DTC ecoTec have been confirmed by the European certification organization by means of independent tests on test stands and thermodynamic calculations.
Maximum energy efficiency
- Perfect interaction between air velocity, air volume flow and spraying system
- Aerodynamically integrated EC ventilator system (IE4 power efficiency classification)
- Optimal air distribution
- Lower power consumption of the pump due to the optimised spraying system
The optimal interaction of the first-class system components ensures permanently low operational costs.
Hygiene concept according to VDI 2047 sheet 2
- High-quality materials, which do not metabolize or form biological growth
- The enclosed construction minimizes light penetration
- Inclination of base tray, so that water can flow off quickly and in a controlled manner
- Corrosion-resistant through whirl sintering and a ventilator system outside the wet air flow
Micro-organisms can multiply less due to the lack of a nutrient medium.
Maintenance made easy
- “Walk-Inn” System
- Maintenance-free EC ventilators
- Reduction of components
Maintenance costs are minimized through reduction of the parts to be inspected and simplification of access to the internal system components.
Delivered as a “Plug and Play” system
- Reduced expenditure for installation and initial operation
- Saving of peripheral parts for the structures (FU, control components)
Transport with standard truck
No excess width with delivery in two completely assembled units