PT500: Compound 29inHg to 500 PSI for "Low Side" measurements with temperature.
PT800: 0 to 800 PSI for "High Side" measurements with temperature.
Features and Benefits
- Certifiable and NIST-traceable accuracy
- Rubberized water resistant housing (IP65 Rated)
- Large, easy to read backlit LCD
- Wireless digital "stub" gauges; no hoses, no manifold
- Direct contact temperature sensor for Superheat and Subcool calculations with the ION HVAC/R AppTM
- Thermal sensor mounts with clamp or zip ties for any size pipe
- Thermally-isolated contact sensor and minimal thermal mass clamps for improved response and increased accuracy
- Gauge, temperature sensor and connection are all IP65 Rated
- Direct connections minimize charge loss and leaks
- Optional auto power off (15 minutes with no change)
- Free ION HVAC/R App™ enables remote viewing on your smartphone or tablet
- View multiple "Low Side" and "High Side" measurements simultaneously on your smartphone or tablet
Wireless Gauge Features with the free ION HVAC/R App™
The ION HVAC/R App™ enables remote, real-time viewing for appION™ Wireless Digital Gauges.
Multiple, simultaneous remote readings are now possible. Easy-to-use and perfect for advanced system analysis on evolving, complex, high-efficiency systems.
Access an extensive refrigerant P/T lookup and receive remote notifications from custom alarms when readings move beyond predetermined thresholds.
Active gauge readings enable Superheat/Subcool, real-time system analysis, custom layout configuration, multiple alarms, and more. More functionality, less bulk.
Get the app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch on the App Store™.
Get the Android app from Google Play™.