- AE - Standard Fan Coils
- AFC - High Pressure Fan Coils
- AKA - Duct Fans
- ALDA - Heating Units (w. Radial Fan)
- ALTA - Heating Units (w. Axial Fan)
- AHRV - Heat Recovery Units
- ECOVANT - Exhaust Fans (w. Cell)
The standard HVAC equipment, listed above are mostly the final components of a complete HVAC system. These equipment are commonly installed and in service in the public buildings, hotels, shopping centers, cafeterias, supermarkets, restaurants, offices, social-educational facilities, hospitals, factories, manufacturing plants, workshops, warehouses.
These HVAC equipment are serial manufactured products and ready to be delivered in the warehouse.
The quality and endurance of ALDAG products proved themselves throughout the 50 years left behind.
ALDAG invites you to its stand in the exhibition or to its web site (www.aldag.com.tr) to be informed about the detailed technical specifications of these equipment.
ALDAG is there available for your orders or inquiries specific for your projects and will be appreciated to be a solution partner in your projects. ALDAG can prepare quotations for your HVAC projects. Please do not hesitate to contact with us (email@example.com).
GENERAL PROPERTIES OF ALDAG PRODUCTS
ALDAG products are:
- Designed & manufactured in accordance with proper international procedures.
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 certified plant.
- Manufactured with environmental friendly components & material.
- Operated with environmental friendly refrigerants.
- Manufactured with proper components & material, qualified & resistant in accordance with the international standards, depending on the operational purpose & location (place of use).
- CE, GOST & TSEK, air handling units EUROVENT & hygienic units DIN 1946/4 certified.
- Manufactured regarding to the project requirements (in respect to the rules & regulations of foreign countries) in accordance with their required standards.
- Manufactured in accordance with authorized class rules for Marine applications.
- Equipped with standard/optional (depending on type of product) electrical & automation panels in accordance with EN 60204-1 standards with a minimum protection classification of IP54.
- Insulated with 50mm rock-wool material (in double hull sided panels) in accordance with the international standards.
- Designed & manufactured to operate with the highest or optimum efficiency.
- Designed & manufactured to be in service regarding to the optimum economic solutions in respect to minimize energy consumption and maintenance costs.
- Designed & manufactured for ergonomic usage.
- Designed & manufactured to run silent without noise and vibration.
- Painted with electro static powder unless required any different specification.
- Easy to transport.
- Easy to assemble, disassemble and install.
- Easy & economical maintainable by the end users/operators.
- Effortless & economical maintainable by the technical service personnel.
- Capable to run and serve for long term periods, if regularly maintained and operated in accordance to the operation manuals, after a proper installation on site place in accordance to the related technical standards properly to the original location on-site.
- Selected, designed, manufactured and also tracked during their “after sales” period in coordination with our solution partners & end customers to keep the level of their loyalty in respect to the ISO 10002:2004 procedures.