- Drive: Swiss drive inside
- For air conditioning units up to (kW): 7,5
- Pump module (L x W x H in mm): 77 × 32 × 50
- Electrical data: 230V, 50/60 Hz, 8 W
- Power consumption in Standby mode (W): Betrieb 13 Standby 1
- Float module (L x W x H in mm): 82 × 39 × 39
- Max. delivery volume (l/h): 6
- Max. delivery height (m): 6
- Max. head height (m): 1,5
- Special feature: Impervious to blockage or contamination due to unique valve design and large piston bore
The EE600 is an ultra-compact and economical condensate transportation system with 2-stage float control without alarm contact. It allows the pump to have particularly small dimensions, making it ideal in particular for mini-split, wall-mounted and thin ceiling-mounted devices in small spaces.
The pump operates electromagnetically and is very quiet, delivering excellent pumping performance against pressure.
The EE600 comprises a pump and a float module. The two-stage float switch controls the pump (switches the pump on and off). The float module is connected directly to the outlet pipe of the condensate vessel or to the end of the outflow line. The supplied package includes the pump, the sensor, the vibration dampers and fastening materials.