Sierra is extending its product range with an innovative selection of dry-coolers with double coil and double fan row, with 1000mm diameter. They are the result of our long-term experience in plant engineering R&D.
The new WGA range, with output levels varying from 349 kW to 1181 kW, reaches excellent energy efficiency levels, thanks especially to the special aeraulic design, and takes its place with the top maximum output liquid coolers on the market. The entire range has been successfully designed and produced with the application of the most recent technological innovations.
The WGA range stands out for the following features:
- higher output levels;
- low noise levels;
- various output levels available;
- painstaking attention to the design, not only for aesthetic purposes but also to ensure the robustness and safety of the product;
- new high performance fans with reduced energy consumption;
- new 1.410mm module;
- hydraulic connection kit supplied as an accessory.
Sierra's new WGA range guarantees optimum energy efficiency, with exchanged output increments of more than 80% compared with the current range.
There is also a complete range of accessories, including:
- fan speed adjusters with phase control, steps and inverter;
- standard electrical panels, and special versions developed on the basis of the customer's specifications;
- special heat exchangers.
WGA is an innovative range that meets the needs of industrial cooling professionals. It will be available on the market as of early 2013.