KAD Series - Axial fan cooling towers
Evaporative cooling towers for open circuit with axial fan
Open cooling towers have the maximum performance density. Due to its uncomplicated structure and small footprint, the KAD Series cooling tower for open circuit with axial fan is suitable for almost every field of cooling found in industry where cooling water temperatures below ambient are required.
Open cooling towers from KTK are suitable for free cooling at cold times of year, even when temperatures are below zero, bypassing the refrigerating unit. This provides an additional energy saving.
The high-performance axial fans used feature very low power consumption. Energy requirements are therefore very low, resulting in low operating costs.
If acoustic requirements are particularly tight, the devices can be fitted with special low noise fans and additional impact dampers.
The heat exchange units used consist of robust plastic. In most cases, the packing used has
12 - 15 channel cavities and is made of polypropylene that can withstand 80 °C.
Suitable specific filling material is used for special applications - in particular when dirty water is used.
• Capacity of single devices from 5 m3/h to 1000 m3/h
• Design for best utilization of available space
• Stainless steel casing
• Fan blades of extruded aluminium or GRP, adjustable when stationary
• Easy maintenance
• Cellular construction permits adaptation to any specified performance
• High-performance three-phase asynchronous motors meeting IEC 34-1 with injection moulded aluminium housing.
• Motors with one speed for operation with frequency converter for power control
• Special versions are available on request
• Accessories can be supplied for almost any application
• V-belt pulleys of cast steel with clamping bush for easy exchange
• Supplied complete, ready for connection; electrical cabling optionally to terminal box or switch cabinet