Evaporative cooling tower for closed circuit with radial fan located on the side
KRI series cooling towers for closed circuit are mainly used, when there are high demands on the coolant quality, e.g. engine cooling, where the coolant ducts are very narrow. With the KRI series the ambient air does not contact the coolant. In other respects the conditions are very much the same as those for the KRD series.
Similarly to the KRD Series, silencers can be fitted, when the acoustic requirements are particularly harsh.
• Cooling water consumption for single devices with max. 3 cells from 5 m3/h to 160 m3/h
• Cellular construction permits adaptation to any specified performance
• Design for best utilization of available space
• Cooling tower casing, water distribution system and basin made of stainless steel
• Basin floors with a fall towards the drain
• Low noise due to radial fans positioned at the high-pressure side
• Radial fans with stainless steel casings on demand
• Easy maintenance
• High-performance three-phase asynchronous motors meeting IEC 34-1 with injection
moulded aluminium housing.
• Motors with 2 speeds or with 1 speed for operation with frequency converter for power
• Special versions are available on request
• Accessories can be supplied for almost any application
• Supplied complete, ready for connection; electrical cabling optionally to terminal box or
• V-belt pulleys of cast steel with clamping bush for easy exchange
• May be erected outside or inside
• Heat transfer coil made from steel, externally hot-galvanized; stainless steel on demand
• Fully piped spray circuit, with outside pump