- Sliding type door.
- The top of the door panel is preset a passage for the trackway.
- The door runs on pulleys along a light anodized aluminium-alloy guideway.
- The door panel is made up of a satin stainless steel (AISI 304) structure.
- External lever handle.
- Internal lever handle.
- Foam density 40 Kg/mc.
- All are regularly supplied with counterframe with Threshold (without threshold on request)
- Manual version are pre-arranged to be fitted with the automatic mechanism.
- PVC strips for trackway rail hole sealing.
Cold storage door application - FI 99D:
0°C - Cold room until -5°C
- Door panel thickness 95mm
- Perimetral and under-door gaskets sealing.
It’s possible to choose between:
- Fibreglass counterframe.
- Lobster pink door panel (Similar to Ral 2009).
- Satin stainless steel counterframe.
- Ribbed stainless steel door panel.
- White (Simil to Ral 9010)
- Blue (Simil to Ral 5024)
- Yellow (Simil to Ral 1018)
- White fibreglass
- Choose between sliding Manual and sliding Automatic versions.
- The automation is made up through a geared motor.
- Command box with electric wiring.
- Chain transmission.
- Internal encoder for motor (allows to eliminate the limit switch).
- Cable button opening.
- Safety edge.
Optional (on request)
- Guard hood. (Standard for automatic version)
- Connecting plates.
- Remote control by transmitter 9 or 128 canals - 434 Mhz (for sliding automatic doors).
- Openable porthole (0°C - AC doors)
- Fixed porthole.
- Safety photocells.
- Key lock.
- More optional on request.