- Sliding type door.
- The door has two leaves of the same size, making it suitable for particularly wide openings.
- The door runs on bearings on high resistance plastic modules applied along an anodized aluminium-alloy guideway.
- The door panel is made up of a satin stainless steel (AISI 304) structure.
- External lever handle.
- Internal lever handle.
- Foam density 40 Kg/mc.
- All are regularly supplied with counterframe with Threshold (without threshold on request)
- Manual version are pre-arranged to be fitted with the automatic mechanism.
- Doors are pre-arranged to opening direction reverse.
Cold storage door application - FI 91D:
0°C - Cold room until -5°C
- Door panel thickness 95mm
- Perimetral and under-door gaskets sealing.
LT - Low Temperature rooms until -30°C (Outside the Room)
- Door panel thickness 115mm.
- Double perimetral and under-door gaskets sealing.
- Heater wiring for door panel perimetral heating (between the two gaskets).
- Heater wiring for threshold heating.
- Heater wiring for stainless steel counterframe.
It’s possible to choose between:
- Fibreglass counterframe.
- Lobster pink door panel (Similar to Ral 2009).
- Satin stainless steel counterframe.
- Ribbed stainless steel door panel.
- White (Simil to Ral 9010)
- Blue (Simil to Ral 5024)
- Yellow (Simil to Ral 1018)
- White fibreglass
- Choose between sliding Manual and sliding Automatic versions.
- The automation is made up through a geared motor.
- Command box with electric wiring.
- Chain transmission.
- Internal encoder for motor (allows to eliminate the limit switch).
- Cable button opening.
- Safety photocells.
Optional (on request)
- Guard hood. (Standard for automatic version)
- Connecting plates.
- Remote control by transmitter 9 or 128 canals - 434 Mhz (for sliding automatic doors).
- Key lock.
- More optional on request.