PATKOL Ice Banks are evaporator coils submerged in a tank of water. Ice is built on the coils contained in the ice bank thermal storage unit.You can run ice banks at night or off-peak period to make ice to reduce expensive on-peak electric.
- Provides a steady source of low temperature water for process cooling application.
- Ice accumulation in the night and then dissolved in the daytime.
- R22, R404A and Ammonia refrigerant.
- Cannot be damaged by freeze up.
- Easy to use and maintenance.
- Saving Energy.
- Environment concern option for refrigerations.
Application of Ice Bank :
- Open the refrigerator and ice accumulation in the night, with saving electric charged, then close it to melt ice into cold water for using during the day.