The Ecopack is a glycol chiller unit using that uses the environmental friendly NH3 (ammonia) as refrigerant. The compact design allows very low refrigerant charges.
The Ecopack is equipped with a safety housing suitable for outdoor installations and optionally supplied with neutralizer to dissolve the ammonia leaks to make it harmless.
Our standard models cover capacities from 100 kW to 600 kW, with a cooling liquid temperature outlet range from -6ºC to -14ºC.
The Ecopack is completely assembled and tested at our factory, facilitating simple and quick installation.
Our standard packages include the following main features:
· Natural refrigerant ammonia R-717
· Very high efficiency (COP)
· Compressor speed variator
· Optional total heat and partial recovery
· Low operation costs
· Environmental friendly, ODP=0 and GWP=0
· Low refrigerant charge
· Safety housing (Optional NH3 neutralizer)
· Completely assembled and tested before delivery
· Simple installation and maintenance