- Supply and exhaust ventilation systems installed in various premises with high requirements to the noise level.
- For ventilation air ducts requiring high pressure, powerful air flow and low noise level.
- Compatible with Ø100 up to Ø315 mm air ducts.
- The casing is made of polymer-coated steel, internally filled with 50 mm mineral wool thermal- and sound-insulating layer.
- Special inner perforation of the casing and sound-insulating material are designed for wide-frequency sound absorbing.
- Mixed-flow impeller made of high-quality plastic.
- The diffusor, the specially profiled impeller and directing vanes provide high performance and powerful pressure combined with low noise operation.
- External airtight terminal block on the fan casing for power supply.
- Mounting brackets on the fan casing for mounting to the floor, to the wall or ceiling.
- Double-speed single-phase high-efficient motor with low energy demand on ball bearings.
- Overheating protection by built-in thermal switches.
- Motor ingress protection rating IPX4.
- Speed selection with a built-in speed switch (US option) or an external multi-speed switch (special accessory).
- Smooth speed control is possible either with an integrated speed switch (FR option), an external thyristor or transformer speed controller (special accessory) when connected to the maximum speed terminal.