- aaAir handling units for efficient supply and exhaust ventilation in flats, houses, cottages and other buildings.
- Heat recovery minimises ventilation heat losses.
- Controllable air exchange for creating the best suitable indoor microclimate.
- Compatible with round Ø125 and 160 mm air ducts.
- The casing is made of double-skinned aluzinc panels, internally filled with 20 mm mineral wool layer for heat- and sound-insulation.
- The panel of the casing ensures easy access to the internals for cleaning and other maintenance operations.
- The spigots for connection to the air ducts are located at the sides of the unit and are rubber sealed for airtight connection to the air ducts.
- High-efficient external rotor EC-motors and centrifugal impellers with backward curved blades are used for air supply and exhaust.
- EC motors have the best power consumption to air capacity ratio and meet the latest demands concerning energy saving and high-efficient ventilation.EC motors are featured with high performance, low noise level and totally controllable speed range.
- Dynamically balanced impellers.
- The units are equipped with a plate counter-flow aluminium heat exchanger with a high heat recovery efficiency.
- Heat recovery is based on utilization of heat energy contained in the extract air stream for heating up the supply air stream. Extract air transfers most of its heat to the intake air flow. Heat recovery reduces heat energy losses in cold seasons. In summer the heat exchanger performs reverse and transfers a part of the accumulated coolness from the cooled extract air for warming up the intake air. This contributes to better performance of air conditioners in ventilated premises.
- The drain pan under the heat exchanger block is used for condensate collection and drainage. The drain pan is fitted with drain pipes for condensate removal.
- The electronic freeze protection system is used to prevent the heat exchanger freezing in cold seasons. In case of a freezing danger registered by the temperature sensor the supply fan turns off to let the heat exchanger surface get warmed up with warm extract air flow. After a freezing danger is over the supply fan in turned on and the unit reverts to the standard operation mode.