Sections of the outdoor condensing range CU are air-cooled and are designed for applications in refrigeration, air conditioning and HVAC in general and for industrial process systems. The range of air-cooled condensers commonly called remote condensers includes six product lines [Table], [V-Form] [Magnum], [H-Flow], [Jumbo], [X-cross] to meet the specific application needs. Versions with one or two rows of fans, mono, bi or square heat exchange coil are available, as well as horizontal airflow condensers [H-Flow], vertical [Table] and multi battery [V-Form]; for high-output needs there are the [Magnum], [Jumbo] and modular [X-Cross] versions. The fluids used are R-404a, R-507C, R 134a, R 410a, R 407, R 717, R-407F, and also natural refrigerants, R 744, R 290, R 1270.
The construction of the circuit is optimized for screw compressors , reciprocating, scroll and centrifugal compression systems and magnetic levitation Turbocor compressors. Pipe sections designed to reduce the charges of gas and minimize power consumption and maximize electrical efficiency. The self-supporting monolithic frame structure is completely in stainless steel, the outer casing is in aluminium magnesium, generously sized with anti-corrosive properties and designed to be used in demanding environments and in continuous service.
Fans can be configured in 5 performance sizes, all of them Erp 2015, to ensure excellent performance combined with capacity, noise level and low consumption.It offers special versions of compact space-saving fans, on demand for high voltage too, 60 Hz, EC brushless and special versions according to ATEX regulations.
The "wet"-execution condenser suits perfectly all thermal applications in residential or industrial processes. The air-cooled condenser can be also equipped with a programmable PLC. Its functions are configurable from a touch screen display or via MODBUS, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, allowing the user to retrieve information on the use, maintenance, diagnostics and alarm display.
ADVANTAGES OF THE AIR COOLED CONDENSER:
- Optimized geometries to minimize the pressure losses on the air side
- Wide range of products fully customizable in design and performance
- Internal volume for reduced refrigerant volumes
- Large heat exchange surface
- Extremely economical and quiet
- Versatility and flexibility of use
- Space saving versions available
- Easy to install
- Prepared for condensing control
- Integrated control panel with electronic speed controller (optional)
- Adiabatic humidification (Legionella Free) in "wet"-execution (optional)
- New electronic engines developed with technology complying with EC directives Erp 2015 helping to significantly reduce the energy consumption (optional)