The HTE FREE COOLING ventilated units are particularly suitable for installations that require the production of chilled water in continuous service within the 12 calendar months, even when the outside temperature is very stiff. The free-cooling function allows it to get a free cooling water usage during the winter season, while in the intermediate seasons actively participates in the reduction of the intervention of the chiller, that would otherwise need to run continuously. Targeted at OEMs and the B2B market to reduce the lead-time of construction of the water chiller.
The reduction of energy consumption is found as early as at 15 ° C external air temperature. The free cooling can be supplied combined with the condensing section, coupled to the water circuit, with different geometry and pipe sections to minimize air and fluid side pressure losses. Self-draining systems are available to speed up the loading and unloading process of water completely automatically, to preserve the exchangers during periods of inactivity, or when the temperature of the circuit is at risk of ice.
The construction is in lengths up to 13 meters, limit of the transportability by truck, to meet the widest needs of power, in particular with super silent execution. The careful design of the free cooling is given to maximize the heat transfer surfaces and reduce energy consumption and noise levels, as well as increase the compressors lifetime, providing optimal oil returns with a consequent increase in efficiency.
The HTE free cooling units are particularly suitable for special industrial buildings combined with logic control and regulation.
ADVANTAGES OF FREE-COOLING:
- Reduction of working hours of the compressors (free-cooling in summer and winter free-cooling)
- Maximum energy efficiency and cooling.
- Annual energy consumption lower (even higher than 50%) compared to only version chiller
- Large heat exchange surface
- Maximal noise reduction
- Fans with electronic control according to EC Directives, conform to the ERP 2015 (optional)
- Wide operating limits even at extremely low temperatures
- Compact design
- Standards complied depending on the country of destination of the units according to the customer's needs