Operating for up to 300 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery, the BluVac sports a large 1/2" numeric display and a bright blue backlight. The BluVac measures from 0—25,000 microns with 0.1 micron resolution below 10,000 microns.
The BluVac is programmable, increasing your productivity on the job. Its Vacuum Leak Rate indicator shows both evacuation progress, and assists in determining the presence of leaks or moisture. Also included is a temperature indicator accurate to within 0.2°F (0.1°C).
Innovative Oil Sensor and Self-Diagnostics ensure accuracy. The BluVac and BluVac LTE are the only field-calibratable vacuum gauges that require no special equipment for calibration.
- BluVac Digital Vacuum Gauge
- Detachable Swivel Hook
- Battery (One 9V Alkaline)
- Instruction Manual
- 0 to 25,000 Micron Range with 0.1 Micron Resolution less than 10,000 Microns
- Measures Vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, Millitorr and mmHg
- Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
- Programmable with unique alarm feature
- Long Battery Life — Up to 300 Hours on One 9V Alkaline Battery
- “Analog” Vacuum Level Bar Graph
- Vacuum Leak Rate and Ambient Temperature Indicator
- Automatic Oil Sensor
- Measures Temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius to 0.1°
- Built-in memory retains all previous settings
- Rugged, Compact Design — About the Size of a Manifold Gauge
- Calibration Self Test — Can be field calibrated with no special equipment
- Sensor withstands overpressure up to 500 PSI
- Ideal for HVAC/R Service and Industrial Use