Air-condensed chillers, in a low-noise self-contained construction, featuring axial condensation fans for outdoors installation under extreme ambient conditions.
- High power in minimum space.
- Complete hidraulic circuit inbuilt in the unit (as an option).
- Tropicalised design for ambient temperature up to 45ºC.
- Acoustic isolated hermetic reciprocating or Scroll compressors rack.
- Minimum maintenance needs, with simple access by reclining panels.
- VRC system (as an option).
intarPACK axial air-condensed glycol water chillers, with low-noise operation and self-contained construction for outdoor installation. As an option, the units integrate the complete hidraulic circuit and, optionally, a second water pump. intarPACK chillers are specifically designed for the production of glycol water at positive and negative temperature.
- MWE-NF series: Positive temperature, from 13,5 to 85,3 kW (Water outlet temp. -5ºC / 30% propylene glycol / Ambient temp. 35ºC). Hermetic reciprocating compressor.
- MWE-SF series: Positive temperature, from 13,3 to 99,9 kW (Water outlet temp. -5ºC / 30% propylene glycol / Ambient temp. 35ºC). Scroll compressor.
- BWE-NF series: Negative temperature, from 6,1 to 34,0 kW (Water outlet temp. -25ºC / 50% propylene glycol / Ambient temp. 35ºC). Hermetic reciprocating compressor.
- BWE-SF series: Negative temperature, from 7,7 to 46,8 kW (Water outlet temp. -25ºC / 50% propylene glycol / Ambient temp. 35ºC). Scroll compressor.
- 400V-III-50Hz power supply.
- R404-A, R134a, R-407A, R-407F or R-507A refrigerant.
- Hermetic reciprocating or Scroll compressors, acoustic isolated, with discharge muffler, mounted on shock absorbers, with internal klixon and crankcase heaters.
- U-shaped large surface condensing coil, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, tropicalised for ambient temperature up to 45ºC.
- Variable-speed low-consumption electronic axial motorfans (except for 1000 series), with electronic internal protection, mounted on nozzles, dynamically balanced blades and external protection grille.
- Proportional control of condensing temperature.
- Brazed plates heat exchanger in inox plates and copper brazing with antifreezing heater.
- Refrigeration circuit with single or double suction line, made in annealed copper pipes, equipped with high and low pressure switches, service valves, security valves, liquid receiver and filter drier.
- Hydraulic circuit made in copper pipes with flow switch, thermo-manometer, air release valve and emptying valve (complete hydraulic circuit as an option).
- Full electrical and power panel, with thermical and magnetothermical protection for compressors, motors and defrosting cable heaters.
- Power stage electronic control for 4 power steps, with single or double suction temperature target, high and low pressure transducers, proportional control of condensation temperature and digital graphical interface.
- Complet hidraulic circuit inbuilt in the chiller incorporating a water pump (second water pump as an option), service valves, check valve, expansion tank, security valve and suction filter.
- VRC system (Variable Refrigerant Capacity) for cooling capacity regulation in one compressor.
- Anticorrosion coil coating.
- Optional module for external communication through ModBus protocol and RS485 connection.