Split units for positive and negative temperature large cold rooms, built in a galvanised steel shell with polyester coating, including one or two cubic-type industrial evaporating units and an air-condensed condensing unit designed for outdoors installation, or with centrifugal condenstion fan version (with proportional control of condensation temperature), full electrical board and electronic regulation.
- High power in minimum space.
- Tropicalised design for high ambient temperature up to 45ºC.
- Acoustic-isolated rack of hermetic reciprocating or Scroll compressors.
- Minimum maintenance needs, with simple access by reclining panels.
- Long distance industrial cubic type evaporating units.
intarPACK split units are composed by a condensing unit for indoors or outdoors installation and one or two industrial cubic type evaporating units.
Each axial model has been designed to work under extreme ambient conditions with minimum maintenance needs, featuring acoustic isolated components for a low-noise operation.
Centrifugal version is ready to extract hot air condensation through a variable speed centrifugal fan, to be installed in a technical room.
- MSE-NF series: Positive temperature, from 14,4 to 92,0 kW (0ºC / 35ºC). Hermetic reciprocating compressors.
- MSE-SF series: Positive temperature, from 14,2 to 102,0 kW (0ºC / 35ºC). Scroll compressors.
- BSE-NF series: Negative temperature, from 7,7 to 37,2 kW (-20ºC / 35ºC). Hermetic reciprocating compressors.
- BSE-SF series: Negative temperature, from 8,7 to 48,1kW (-20ºC / 35ºC). Scroll compressors.
- MSV-CF series: Positive temperature, from 7,9 a 45,3kW (0ºC / 35ºC). Hermetic reciprocating compressors.
- BSV-CF series: Negative temperature, from 7,0 a 8,4 kW (-20ºC / 35ºC). Hermetic reciprocating compressors.
- BSV-SCF series: Negative temperature, from 12,6 a 25,2 kW (-20ºC / 35ºC). Scroll compressors.
- 400V-III-50Hz power supply.
- R404-A, R134a, R-407A, R-407F or R-507A refrigerant.
- Hermetic reciprocating or Scroll compressors, acoustic isolated, with discharge muffler, mounted on shock absorbers, with internal klixon and crankcase heaters.
- U-shaped large surface condensing coil, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, tropicalised for ambient temperature up to 45ºC.
- High efficiency evaporating coil, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, with 5mm pitch between fins. Stainless steel drain tray.
- Defrosting heater cables imbricated in coil.
- Low-speed axial motorfans, mounted on nozzles, dynamically balanced blades and external protection grille.
- Long-distance axial motorfans mounted on nozzles, dynamically balanced blades and external protection grille (axial version).
- Medium-pressure centrifugal motorfans with vertical or horizontal air discharge to duct condensation hot air outdoors, with proportional control of condensation temperature by fan speed control.
- Refrigeration circuit with single or double suction line, made in annealed copper pipes, equipped with high and low pressure switches, service valves, security valves, liquid receiver and filter drier.
- Thermostatic expansion valve and solenoid valve integrated in evaporating unit.
- Full electrical and power panel, with thermal and magnetothermal protection for compressors, motors and defrosting cable heaters.
- 4 power stages electronic control with single or double suction temperature target, proportional control of condensation temperature and remote control keyboard.
- Hot gas defrosting with power recuperator (in two evaporators units with double suction line).
- Oil separator
- Anticorrosion coil coating
- Two evaporators (from 1000 to 4000 series).
- Optional module for external communication through ModBus protocol and RS485 connection.
- Discharged air antireturn gate (centrifugal version).