Complete units: cubic-type evaporating units featuring inbuilt regulation valves and control board, for refrigeration applications in cold rooms at positive and negative temperature, built in a galvanized steel shell with polyester coating.
- 400V-III-50Hz power supply.
- Inbuilt solenoid valve in liquid line and inbuilt factory-adjusted thermostatic expansion valve.
- High performance thermal exchange coils built in copper pipes and aluminum fins, with 3.8, 5, 7 and 10 mm fin pitch.
- Double tray for condensed water built in stainless steel, with thermal isolation for negative temperature models.
- Draining pipe flexible heater (for negative temperature models).
- High-flow axial motor-fans at 1300 rpm.
- Frigorific connection to be welded, with inbuilt siphon in suction line.
- Control and power board with electronic microprocessor and digital display, with magnetothermal protection for heaters and motor-fan/s, 6 operation relays, cold room and defrosting temperature probes and operation leds (as an option).
As an option
- Defrosting electrical heaters in coil and tray.
- Humidification kit.
- Dehumidification and heating kit.
- Anticorrosion coil coating.
- Long range fan streamer.
Intarcon evaporating units are also available in other constructions like low-profile, double air flow, cubic-type and murals for freezing tunnels. Also possible operating with glycol water.