- Manufactured in aluminium profile, with standard finish chemical silver.
- Glass specification: both panes 4 mm and tempered. The inside glass is also high performance Low-E. The handle is integrated into door’s profile.
- The sliding, very fluent, is placed in the upper part of the frame thanks to 8 high smoothness bearings per door. This system also allows having a bottom part absolutely flat and without breeding ground for bacteria, in aid of an easy and fast cleaning by the operator.
- With the use of 2 eccentric pivots we can adjust the vertical parallelism of the door, both compared to the frame and with the other doors, this allows to eliminate the possible gap which creates between the door and the frame in the event that the case would not be perfectly lined up or flat.
- The doors are equipped with counterbalance for a totally automatic closing. At this stage, there is also the intervention of a deceleration brake which allows the door to sensibly reduce the speed in the last centimetres for a finger guard system and avoids its slam on the frame’s post.
- The system is made of aluminium profile, with standard finish chemical silver.
- The vertical posts are provided with bubble shaped gasket to assure a perfect insulation when the door is closed.
- The frame is complete with the system for blocking the door in opening position for easy products loading on the shelves.
- Also available as optional, LED lightings or fluorescent T5 lamps. Electronic ballasts to turn the lamps on or drivers to turn the LED modules on, available on demand as accessories
To avoid possible condensation it is necessary to check the conditions in the installation place and the working temperature of the case to avoid possible condensation problems.
Exclusice Advantages CISA 16 System
- Energy Saving
- No more bottom slides to get the maximum hygiene
- Easy product loading
- Customized sizes