Virgin R22 cannot be used for service and maintenance of RAC equipment after 31 December 2009. Only recycled/reclaimed R22 can be used from 1 January 2010 to 31 December 2014 and this product will be in very limited supply. Companies dependant on R22 must make decisions now. Harp's "Total R22 Solution" can help you resolve your problem - but is is important you act now.
Harp International can offer its customers:
- Supply of virgin R22 until 31 December 2009.
- Analytical service to determine refrigerant purity.
- Removal of recovered R22 (either for destruction or reprocessing).
- Adherence to Hazardous Waste Regulations.
- Reclamation of recovered R22 to ARI specification.
- Supply of reclaimed R22 for RAC service use in line with legislation.
- Ability to manage customer recovered R22 inventory to incorporate a customer banking facility/arrangement.
- A full range of R22 replacement refrigerants and technical advice on the best alternatives to suit each application and equipment.
- Recovery assistance - recovery cylinders, drums and bulk tanker - analytical and technical support - drum scales etc. - recovery service for larger volumes.
Harp International can also provide a similar service for all HCFC Blends.