Germs, limescale and minerals can nevertheless enter the machine. In particular, stagnant water in the supply pipe or in the machine (when ice production is switched off) increases the risks of a growth of bacteria.
THE BENEFITS of ZIEGRA ice machines:
- Closed water circuit
- The small, closed water tank, short pipes and the enclosed ice cylinder generally eliminate bacteriological impurities.
- Greater operational reliability and lower maintenance and service costs
- due to clean water pipes, evaporator surface and valves.
- Alongside the quality of the machine and ice, ZIEGRA attaches special importance to hygiene.
for your water:
- UV sterilisation:
for your ice machine:
- Automatic drainage of residual water:
- Avoids stagnant water when the machine is at standstill.
- Automatic rinsing function:
- For all parts conducting water.
- Replacement set for all parts conducting water (and which may be calcified). Easy to exchange and low cost.
- Special solutions for extremely stringent hygiene requirements.
Please also consider the place of installation for the ice machine. When the ice is ejected from the enclosed ice cylinder, it comes into contact with the ambient air and the moving air carries with it external germs from the environment. The ice machine should therefore be installed in a room which is as clean as possible. Broom cupboards, waste disposal rooms or places near gangways are unsuitable from the view of hygiene; processing rooms or cool rooms with organic products are likewise not ideal.