- Steel or stainless steel range
- PN 25, PN 40 or PN 65
- Temperature : -50°C up to +150°C
- Full or reduced bore flow
- Easy to insulate with the extended height of the valve bonnet
- The ball valve incorporates a specific sealing design for back seating, to enable the removal and service of the spindle ‘O’ rings.
- Disassembling is possible for easy maintenance. The three pieces body allow for dismantling with only 1mm movement of pipe flange.
- Manual or actuated operation: For frequent opening, the ball valve can be operated by a hand lever. The ball valve can be fitted with a sealing cap for supplementary tightness.
An ISO flange mounting is available for fitting a quarter turn actuator.