Stainless Steel Coils
Stainless Steel Coils - General Features
Serial A : Stainless Steel tube in 5/8” (60mm x 30mm) Serial B : Stainless Steel tube in ½” (31,75mm x 27,5mm)
- Tubes: Stainless steel tube AISI-316 or 304, specially manufactured for the coil's construction with thickness from 0,5mm to 1mm.
- Fins: Corrugated fins with auto-separation collar, covering all the tube surface maximising the global inter change and adjusting the fin's spacing (from 1,8 mm to 12 mm). These can be manufactured in aluminium, pre-coated aluminium, copper or stainless steel. All these materials can be coated by the Bronz-Glow treatment for corrosive ambient.
- Casing: This is built from galvanized steel, aluminium or stainless steel. The structure is totally riveted between the frames, top and bottom sides, this gives a rigid and compact coil. The perforations for the accommodation tubes are with protection collars for avoiding fractures.
- Headers: The headers are manufactured totally in stainless steel. For direct expansion coils, the distributors and capillary are also in stainless steel.
- Welding: Automatic TIG orbital system, without any material addition; this guarantee the circuit hold back and the perfect welding.
- Test: The pressure testing is made to all coils, with dried air at 38kg/cm2 and submerged in a water to verify are not leakages. All coils evaporators and condensers are charged with pressure and provided with a shell for verifying in the reception. A quality stamp certufy the test and hold back of each coil and allow the perfect draw up of the product assigned reference number and manufacturing.