The AquaMaster is a highly efficient and very reliable heat pump. Due to its capability of heating water to up to 60 °C, this heat pump is also suitable for use in the reconstruction of heating systems in older buildings.
Another advantage of this heat pump is the practically negligible noise level of its compressor, which is mounted on an anti-vibration frame, which means that the unit can be installed in any location without being concerned that it will cause an unwanted level of noise.
The online control and monitoring of the heat pump is included with the basic package.
The AquaMaster heat pump can be customized with the addition of extra features such as cooling or a multi-loop regulation capability, which will, for example, allow you to heat the water in your pool.
- high efficiency
- reliable operations
- reverse mode - cooling capability
- rust-free heat exchangers
- Sanyo scroll compressor mounted on an anti-vibration frame
- equitherm controls
- two circulation pumps included in the price
- capable of heating water to a temperature of up to 60 °C
- uses an environmentally safe R407C coolant