LandMaster Heat Pump
The smart use of a digitally controlled expansion valve significantly improves the efficiency and reduces the overall operating costs of the unit.
The Series ZH Copeland Compressor has a higher heat factor and a broader range of use, compared to the standard series ZR compressor.
The state-of-the art noise reduction design of the interior unit features a special dual anti-vibration frame. This unit can therefore be installed in locations that are directly adjacent to habitable spaces.
At the user's request, the LandMaster heat pump can be supplied with an online control and monitoring capability.
- new, highly efficient Copeland ZH scroll compressor – designed specifically for use in heat pumps
- digitally controlled coolant injection – significant improvement to the overall operation of the heat pump
- Carel MaR system with equitherm regulation, which electronically controls the expansion valve
- integrated electric boiler with automatic switchover
- very quiet anti-vibration design
- 180 liter hot water tank
- domestic hot water preheating
- simple control through a digital display interface
- uses an environmentally safe R407C coolant