The combination of three factors such as fin geometry (differentiated tube diameters and special fins), proper fans and differentiated modules enable to achieve the following:
- Maximum capacity related to the heat exchanger dimensions.
- Optimized primary fluid pressure drops thanks to the use of various tube diameters within the dry cooler series.
- Possibility of an optimized product selection by using different module lengths.
- Respect of the most strict environmental norms in terms of acoustic pollution.
A complete series of accessories are available upon request. Among these are:
- Phase cut, voltage step and inverter speed controllers.
- Standard electrical boxes and special versions on request.
- Custom made special or standard wiring-junction boxes.
- Fins in various materials (Aluminuim, Copper, Epoxy or Double Coated).
- Copper tubes or stainless steel AISI 304 tubes for special uses.
- Special fans: single phase fans with 500 and 630 mm diameters, 60Hz net frequency, various voltages and fans for high ambient temperatures.