- Maximum capacity related to the heat exchanger’s dimensions.
- Minimum refrigerant charge.
- The most strict environment standards for sound pollution can be met.
The declared capacities and the sound levels are certified at the laboratories of the TÜV – Technischer Uberwachungs Verein Bayern Sachsen Germany – according to the ENV 327 and UNI EN ISO 3744 norms. This new series of air cooled axial condensers uses fans with three different diameters: 500, 630 and 800 mm. The number of fans can go from 1 to 16 in 1 or 2 rows to reach capacities from 8 to 1200 kW at standard nominal conditions. To guarantee solidity and strength the casing is manufactured in galvanized steel and oven painted with a polyurethane resin (the standard version is in RAL 7035). Double speed 400/3/50Hz fans are used to obtain 8 different sound levels for each available fan diameter.
A complete series of accessories are available among which are:
- Phase cut, voltage step and inverter speed controllers.
- Standard electrical boxes and special versions on request.
- Fins in various materials (Aluminium, Copper, Prepainted Aluminium).
- Special single phase electric fan motors (for the 500 and 630mm diameters), 60Hz and various voltages.