Hybrid recoolers combine the advantages of dry and evaporative cooling in a single unit. They use the evaporation heat of the water in summer and operate in dry cooling mode in winter.
Advantages of dual systems / hybrid recoolers of the KAHV series made by KTK Kühlturm Karlsruhe:
• Equipment designed for long service life with a load-bearing frame and cover panels made
from stainless steel, heat exchangers made from Cu/Al
• No recirculation of spray water, which means no thickening, no sludge losses and no use of
chemicals for water treatment required
• Use of osmosis water, therefore no microbiological problems, hygiene certification
• Long run times in dry mode, which means lower water needs, no vapour
• Low cold water temperatures all year round
• Simple set-up, low space requirements
• Energy efficient and extremely quiet high performance fans come standard
• Separate motor for each fan
• Low-pressure spray system, no high pressure pump needed
• The equipment can only run via self-emptying heat exchanger with water
• Simple use and maintenance
We will be pleased to prepare a life cycle cost evaluation for your specific application.
You'll receive competent, impartial consulting that accounts for all types of systems.