This is a problem that may occur above all after medium/long periods of idleness of the machine. Another important characteristic of these systems is that of being silent during foaming processes also. The washing of the mixing cartridge is both manual and automatic and set by a timer, furthermore it can be done with a warm-water system or with ecological solvents.
- foaming button
- washing button
- display with numbers
- buttons for increase/decrease programs (memory cells)
- air release button
- emergency button
- temperature of components
- effectively foamed component ratio A:B
- amount of product delivered in kg
- program number (memory cell)
- alarms and instructions on how and where to act
- flow rate desidered
The system can work in:
- manual mode
- automatic mode: pre-set amount of product required for each cell
- number of memory programs upon request
- flow rate control
- possibility of installing a data printer (optional)
- possibility of technical assistance, new programming
- or simple checks via internet-modem (optional)
- display on the foaming-head
- possible interaction with automated systems
Low pressure polyurethane foaming machines of Series L are available in a wide range of flow rates (capacities) which go from 10 to 100 Kgs per minute. Bigger flow rates upon request also. Electrical requirements and absorbed power vary according to the model chosen.
Standard chemical lines length is of 6,5 metres. Different lenghts are available upon request and customer's need.
Change of flow rate and mixing ratio between the two components are ruled by an electronic system. The system needs compressed air and water and/or solvent.
All the machiney in question have been manufactured in conformity with the regulations of the machinery directives CE.